At the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
1. Knowledge of the training concept, goals and basic principles.
2. Knowledge of the stages of the training process.
3. Explain the principles of training.
4. Determine the means and methodologies for assessing training needs.
5. Developing a list of the knowledge, skills and directions required to achieve performance-based training goals.
6. Choosing appropriate training methods for adult education methods and principles.
7. Determine the characteristics and responsibilities of an effective trainer.
8. Determine the obstacles to training and the reasons for resisting training and suggest ways to overcome them.
9. Develop a training session plan.
10. Running a training session / seminar.
11. Choosing effective evaluation methods and methods to assess the efficiency of training and the extent to which results are achieved.
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 196572878