At the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand the importance and importance of media news.
2. Know the goals of the news story.
3. Knowing the types of media news.
4. Knowing the sources of the media news
5. Know how to deal with media news sources
6. Know the methods and methods of gathering media news.
7. Knowledge of media news technologies and mechanisms
8. Understand the importance, importance and goals of media editing.
9. Knowing the basics of drafting and editing media news.
10. Knowledge of the mechanisms and elements of building news media.
11. Knowledge of media writing methods.
12. Knowing the ways to build and edit media news.
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 1053005