At the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand the training and its importance for the employee and the organization.
2. Understand the importance and importance of assessing the impact of training on employee and employer performance.
3. Knowledge of the principles and elements of training impact evaluation.
4. Determine the benefits of measuring the training impact assessment of the employee and the organization.
5. Know the most important training impact evaluation models used.
6. Knowledge of methods and means of evaluating the impact of training
7. Applying methods for evaluating the impact of training.
8. Knowledge of the stages of training evaluation in the organization.
9. Apply the stages of training impact evaluation.
10. Undertake an evaluation of the impact of the acquired training.
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 196584936