At the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
1. Knowledge of the concept, importance and goals of the training plan, familiarity with the types of training plans.
2. Know the principles and components of the training plan and the requirements for its preparation.
3. Knowledge of the stages and steps in preparing the training plan.
4. Understand training needs and how to define them, and the sources for identifying training needs.
5. Indicators usually indicating the presence of training needs:
6. Methods of collecting information to determine training needs:
7. Methods of analyzing and identifying training needs:
8. Sources of information gathering necessary to determine training needs
9. Obstacles in defining training needs:
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 196511632