At the end of the program, the participant is expected to learn about:
1. The ability to effectively understand the opinions of customers and gain their sympathy.
2. The possibility of supporting the company's mental image through an optimal selection of the language of speech.
3. Knowing the types of clients and designing the language of dialogue with each of them.
4. Optimal use of the language of expression to achieve the possibilities of common understanding.
5. Quality correspondence production with clients.
6. Optimal selection of the means, time and place to contact the dear customer.
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 196539325