This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services.
Candidates for this course have a good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience.
• Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
• Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Strategy
• Planning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
• Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
• Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
• Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
• Designing and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit Infrastructure
• Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
• Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
• Planning and Implementing Storage and File Services
• Designing and Implementing Network Protection
• Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services