At the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
1. Knowledge of the importance, importance and elements of training.
2. Knowledge of the types of training.
3. Knowledge of training methods and means.
4. Knowing the basics of defining training needs.
5. Knowledge of the basics of designing training programs.
6. Knowledge of the basics of evaluating training programs.
7. Knowledge of various training methods.
8. Knowledge of training obstacles.
The course is accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with accreditation number 196561417