Whether you are interested in increasing your foundational knowledge of Linux or if you’d like to review material for the CompTIA Linux+ certification, this path is for you. These courses cover the skills needed to successfully configure, manage, and troubleshoot Linux systems. The courses in this path cover the objectives for the CompTIA Linux+ exam and can help you prepare for certification.
- IT professional
- Anyone interested in Linux
- Linux administrators
Learners should already be familiar with Operating Systems concepts.
• Exploring Linux Command-Line Tools
• Managing Software
• Configuring Hardware
• Managing Files
• Booting Linux and Editing Files
• Configuring the X Window System, Localization, and Printing
• Administering the System
• Configuring Basic Networking
• Writing Scripts, Configuring E-Mail, and Using Databases
• Securing the System