The program is designed to integrate core elements into short courses that support the development of skills necessary to master the English language.
The trainee can enroll in one or more levels according to her needs
The program plan is derived from the American English language training curriculum and consists of 14 levels
When the trainee passes two successive levels, starting from the first level, she will receive a certificate certified by the Ministry of Education
* contribute with fields where English communication is required to speak and write.
• understanding and applying language skills in practical ways.
• understanding the linguistic terms used in the media, read, and heard.
* Qualification for passing specialized international examinations
In English successfully, such as, Tofel.
* developing language skills (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
Understand their relationship through the daily application of skills
Attendance, Lateness, and Excuses policies:
● Attendance and Lateness are calculated in hours, not minutes.
● If a trainee leaves the academy, she will not be allowed to return.
● Arriving 15 minutes late to the class is not permitted.
● The trainee is not allowed to leave before the end of the official time except in an emergency and with prior given permission from the trainees' affairs or the attendance hours will be deducted.
● If a trainee fails to attend 10% of intense language courses for 80 hours; two days without excuse, and more than four days with excuse, she will not be allowed to take the final test.
● The excuses should be submitted two days before the program ends (before the final test).
● An official excuse is necessary if the trainee is absent on test or presentation days. The test will be retaken on certain dates to be decided by the academy.
● If the trainee fails to show up for the retest on the scheduled day, a fee of 200 SR must be paid within six months.