* contribute with fields where English communication is required to speak and write.
• understanding and applying language skills in practical ways.
• understanding the linguistic terms used in the media, read, and heard.
* Qualification for passing specialized international examinations
In English successfully, such as IELTS, Tofel.
* developing language skills (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
Understand their relationship through the daily application of skills
Attendance, Lateness, and Excuses policies:
● Attendance and Lateness are calculated in hours, not minutes.
● If a trainee leaves the academy, she will not be allowed to return.
● Arriving 15 minutes late to the class is not permitted.
● The trainee is not allowed to leave before the end of the official time except in an emergency and with prior given permission from the trainees' affairs or the attendance hours will be deducted.
● If a trainee fails to attend 10% of intense language courses for 80 hours; two days without excuse, and more than four days with excuse, she will not be allowed to take the final test.
● The excuses should be submitted two days before the program ends (before the final test).
● An official excuse is necessary if the trainee is absent on test or presentation days. The test will be retaken on certain dates to be decided by the academy.
● If the trainee fails to show up for the retest on the scheduled day, a fee of 200 SR must be paid within six months.